Window World of Central Alabama - Careers
Job Opportunities with Window World of Central Alabama
We’re currently offering the following positions:
Sales Consultant | Window Installers
The sales consultant is responsible for providing customer support and product demonstrations. Accordingly, this role is the key factor in converting sales leads into contracts. As a 1099 Subcontractor, the sales consultant should use the duties and responsibilities listed below as general guidelines to help meet company expectations.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the company’s product line.
- Stay apprised of all current tax credits, energy right programs and other governmental offerings that provide savings to the customers.
- Provide product demonstrations to potential customers and follow-up until sale determination is made.
- Discuss product needs, pricing, payment options and product availability with customers.
- Work to finalize sales leads within 24 hours of meeting with the customer.
- Notify the company of the results of sales leads within 24 hours of the customer’s decision. Once the company is notified, document the results using the sales lead sheet and/or sales contract and submit the results to the company within 48 hours.
- Prepare product and installation quotes for customers.
- Record measurements for window and door installations. It is imperative that this duty is preformed accurately.
- Work with customer service specialist to resolve customer complaints and determine additional product needs.
Interested in the Sales Consultant position?
Contact us by calling (205) 916-2189.
Window World of Central Alabama is always looking for experienced and qualified window installers and window contractors. We are willing to provide daily jobs for superior installers. To be considered, potential installers must meet the following requirements:
- Must have a work truck and all tools necessary to complete a professional window installation job
- Must also carry Worker’s Comp Insurance on yourself & all crew members
- Must also carry general liability insurance
- Previous work/project references are required
- Must be experienced in construction, contracting, and/or professional home installation projects
If interested, please call our sales office at (205) 916-2189.